Before you can configure email software to send and receive emails from our servers, you must
- Purchase a cPanel or Cloud hosting subscription service.
- Create an email account on our cPanel or Cloud hosting servers.
Once you have done this, you may configure your email software to connect to the email account you created on our servers.
Note: As a courtesy to our customers, we provide online tutorials on how to configure various email software. Our staff however are not able to provide support on how to use Microsoft Outlook. For further assistance in using Microsoft Outlook 2003 please see Microsoft's Outlook 2003 support pages.
Setup an email account in Outlook 2003 website tutorial
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2003.
- Click Tools.
- Select E-mail Accounts
- Select the Add a new e-mail account radio option.
- Click [Next].
- Select the POP3 radio option.
- Click [Next].
- Complete the following information:
Your Name: The name you wish displayed when people receive your emails
Email Address: The email address you are sending email from.
Incoming mail server: infobahrain.com
Outgoing mail server: infobahrain.com
User Name: The full email address is required, e.g. email@example.com.
Password: The password used for this email account.
- Click [More Settings].
- Select the Outgoing Server tab.
- Select the My outgoing mail sever (SMTP) requires authentication checkbox and Use same settings as incoming mail server.
- Select the Advanced tab.
Users can choose whether to use SSL or not, both are support on our servers.
With SSL Encryption
This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) = Selected.
Change the Outgoing server (SMTP) number to 465.
Without SSL Encryption (Default)
This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) = Unselected.
Change the Outgoing server (SMTP) number to 587.
Use the following type of encrypted connection = None.
- Click [OK].
- Click [Test Account Settings].
- If all is correct, the following popup window should display a successful completion message.
- Click [Close].
- Click [Next] button, then [Finish]button.
This completes the setup of your email account in Outlook 2003.